The product range of Bucher Hydraulics includes single pumps 05-100-212-212HP-250HP-300-312HP (corresponding with the common group denominations: 05-1-2-2.5-3) and several combinations of double pumps, triple pumps, and so on, that can be assembled together according to versions of displacement, flanging, and auxiliary valves.
- High overall efficiency thanks to optimised hydraulic compensation
- Design and materials that guarantee excellent technical specifications and long life service
- Optimum quality/price ratio
- Customised models can be built for specific applications:
- Dedicated front covers to improve mechanical and life performances in case of radial/axial loads
- Dedicated back covers with integrated circuits to control pressure and flow.
|Operating pressure up to
|AP/APR05||Aluminium||0.25 – 1.6||190||230||500||7000|
|AP100||Aluminium||1.2 – 10.0||210||280||500||5000|
|AP/APR212||Aluminium||4.4 – 27.1||250||300||500||4000|
|AP300||Aluminium||27.0 – 93.0||220||280||500||3500|
|AP/APR212HP||Cast iron||15.1 – 34.1||250||300||500||3500|
|AP250HP||Cast iron||15.2 – 54.0||300||320||500||3500|
|AP312HP||Cast iron||40 – 75||300||320||500||3000|
- Single pumps, unidirectional
- Single pumps, reversible
- Aluminium and cast iron versions
- Double and triple pumps, unidirectional, in several configurations.
- With integral flow or pressure control valve .
- With outrigger bearing for axial and radial loads.
- Agricultural machines
- Earth moving machines
- Lift trucks
- Construction machinery
- Front loaders
- Hydraulic hoists